• All high-touch surfaces will be treated between activities
• Hand sanitizing stations will be located along the traffic pattern and be clearly marked.
Guardians it is your responsibility to assure the following
• Parents/guardians and their children can attend with each athlete.
• You, your athlete, or anyone in your household must have no symptoms and all hands have been washed/disinfected before entering the facility
• You and your athlete abide by the highly predictable traffic pattern. Enter the rink, put skates on. Leave the rink with no detours within the facility
• Participants may only arrive 10 minutes before their scheduled activity. As such, we recommend that athletes enter the facility fully dressed (other than skates). Goalies can come half dressed and arrive 15 minutes prior.
• All athletes and guardians must leave within 10 minutes of their scheduled activity ending
• Guardians and athletes should follow social distancing when in the building including when tying skates
• Keep gloves on after skates are tied, including during the duration of the event.
• Players will not congregate at the door of the rink. When skates are tied, head to the benches and stay spread out until the door opens to go on the ice.